My poetry blog! I will feature your poems on it if you like!

• Luis
    11 years ago

Hey so I like created this poetry blog http://featuremypoetry.blogspot.com and was just letting you all know that it's a website where you can submit your poems to me and I'll post them on there (check out the other posts too!) then they can be critiqued, looked at, and admired. You can also post your email/website/facebook on there too if you plan on building an online reputation.

• A lonely soul
    11 years ago

Mr. Luis: I believe you are using PnQ for unpaid advertising of your blogpage. Do you make money when people visit your blogsite yet? Or do you plan to? Do you have an adsense account? Please reveal your purpose in joining this site.

Interestingly you have 517 "thumbs up" and not a single "thumbs down" on your facebook link copied on to your blogspot, which you only can control. Can you explain that? You do not have a single poem of your own on PnQ, blogspot or your facebook account, and yet you call yourself an aspiring poet on your blogspot homepage? And want to blog on this site? Are you a poet, writer or a collector of others poems?

Difficult to comprehend the purpose of your thread here or on blogspot, other than using advertising to get "hits' on your blogspot and facebook accounts (both are notably brand new), for reasons that may or may not be obvious to many.

If you really want to create a Poetry website like PnQ on Blogspot, than you may have to do more than simply advertise for free here or on blogspot. You are using free borrowed space to create hits to your facebook/blogspot accounts. This is a poetry writers website, not for unpaid advertisers or spammers!

Your E-mail address seems to best define your interests on blogspot and here : castroincome@gmail.com.
    Curious how long have you had this E-mail account, how long have you been in this business, and how much "income" did you make so far from using others work and advertising to portray your poetic interests?

• Decayed
    11 years ago

I ask for this thread to be closed, mods.

• Moonlit Candles
    11 years ago

Yeah sounds like another publicity stunt or a cheap way to make money. And not to mention it reminds me of that Goofy guy.

• Mello193
    11 years ago

Dear mods, please end this tread. i almost did this. didnt. this seems fishy to me