Myanmar poetry

• Thei Htut Win
    11 years ago

The Htut win poetry writing about lyric poetry, of course, and about those special moments that may come upon us at any age or at any time, but which become more recognizable to the poet as he or she grows older, and more experienced and knowledgeable--although they are also becoming, in actuarial terms, more rare.
    "Poetry is not a turning loose of emotion, but an escape from emotion," as T. S. Eliot has pointed out. "It is not the expression of personality, but an escape from personality. But, of course, only those who have personality and emotions know what it means to want to escape from these things."
    I search poetry and also search poetry of different country I found awesome poetry site in search of Myanmar poetry , recommend this best site of poetry .
    Have poems on every topic and poems are very attractive and awesome I love this type of poetry. Strong and impressive wording use in poems . poetry of http://www.theihtutwin.com is meaning full and have true and impressive meaning .
    I hope you visit this poetry web and you agree with me am sure and hope about that.