Freaking out

• Ducky
    11 years ago

I cant believe it...
    my best-friend goes and tells the guy that i like tat i like him. i would have been fine later too. i would of been OK. If it wasn't for the fact that, he asked her out. i don't even get it. hes amazing. he writes and is romantic and cute and funny...but no. he wants her. apparently im not good enough for him. *sigh* i just don't understand why im always second best.

I've sat there thinking for hours in the past few days and always end up crying.i just can take it. im a failure. i see why he likes her though. shes prettier, skinnier, and funnier than me.she just has "it". you know, that thing that makes every guy she talks to want her, and yet she sill isn't a slut.ive tried everything just to get him to look my direction, and he just watches her...

of course, shes my best friend. its not her fault shes naturally charismatic, absolutely gorgeous, and has a crazy high metabolism. or that shes super smart and loved by everyone.i mean shes like a 9 and im like a 3.
    sorry, im ranting... i just don't get it...

• Autumn Leaves
    11 years ago

Just because this particular guy doesn't like you doesn't mean you're a failure or that you're not beautiful it just means that you need to keep searching and surely you'll find that right person sometimes it just takes more time. Hope things work out for you...Take care

• Eldah Viljoen
    11 years ago

I agree with Autuu, You are not a failure, God just hasnt brought yours to you yet. I have been through this too but mine was worse because he gave me the impression that he likes me too. Even kissed me but he ended up asking my best friend out instead of me.

I doubted myself for a while but I had an epiphany.
    She might be gorgeous but so am I, maybe on different levels but gorgeous all the same. I may have not been beautiful to him but I am beautiful to my curent boyfriend.

Just do not give up on love and do not try to rush it. It will come to you on God's intended time

• Kate
    11 years ago

I understand the pain here.

Something similar happened between my step-sister, the guy I liked and me.

It really does hit the wrong nerve. But hey, not everyone is made for everyone. Maybe this was life telling you that he isn't the one that you are supposed to be with :)