I gave up everything....

• Brii
    11 years ago

Being a mom really does change things... Don't get me wrong... I love my three babies. My two year old boy &&' my 7 month old twin girls. You become responsible.. &&' lose a lot of friends due to that. A mom at 21 &&' three kids and married at 23. Nobody seems to bother to care about me anymore or now even ask how life is going.. Everybody is too busy doing there own things... It seems I'm left in the dark now with just my children &&' my husband. He's the best... But you know sometimes we argue like normal ppl do... &&' I obviously can't talk to him when we do.. Even my best friend only talks to me when her and her bf are broken up.. When their together I'm a hello every 2 weeks. If that. I need friends. Mothers. Anybody that can relate. Or just wants to be helpful &&' be a friend to someone they know nothing about?? I'm going crazy. :(

• Hannah Lizette
    11 years ago

Unfortunately, this is what happens when you grow up. :/ We drift apart from friends when we begin to have more responsibilities and may not have as much time as we once used to have.

I don't have any children, but my best friend does. She has confided in me plenty of times how much things change when you have children, so I understand where you are coming from. I, myself, have experienced these problems even without the kids, lol... it's just a part of life.

Maybe you can try to make new friends that have children and can do play dates? That would be good for you & your babies! Or even another couple you and your husband gets along with to do double dates every now and then... give you a break from momma & daddy life.

If you ever need to talk, I'm just a PM away!

• La Reina De Corazones
    11 years ago

I'm sorry but if you need someone i'm here if you need me lol :) i'm going to get married when i turn 21 so it's a long time for me to really grow up lol