I need some advice...

• Girl of Conviction
    11 years ago

So my ex wrote me on facebook and was all telling me he was thinking about me and he still feels bad for breaking up with me :l im just all confused.. he also has a gf.. so im wondering if maybe he still has feelings for me??

• Aveena
    11 years ago

He's probably playing you, the girl, or both. On the other hand he may have feeling for you, but if that's the case he wouldn't have a gf.

• Girl of Conviction
    11 years ago

Thats true ugh i hate him he confuses me :/

• Something Diabolical
    11 years ago

Being a guy, he's more than likley playing you. I've done it before myself with ex's in the past.

Though he could want to be with you again.. i dont know the guy.

My advise, be cautious. Its not good that he's in a another relationship and messaging you.. could he do the same to you if you got back together?

• Girl of Conviction
    11 years ago

Thats true i dont trust him :/

• Beauty In The Breaking
    11 years ago

Honestly it sounds like he's just playing you hun and trying to make sure you're still in line waiting for him, as backup. You deserve better than that.

I wouldn't trust him hun. If he truly missed you and wanted you back then he wouldn't be dating someone else. Leave him in the past, where he belongs, instead of bringing more pain into your life on purpose.

It would be nice if boys were less confusing, wouldn't it? lol

• Something Diabolical
    11 years ago

Boys are not the only confusing ones lol

• La Reina De Corazones
    11 years ago

^ while that may be true lol my opioion is the same as the others he's playing you and he's scum to have done that noone deserves that i've NEVER done that but i've had it done to me and lets just say i never looked or emailed them ever again since they knew they had gfs and they were flirting with me that shows how much they care for that girl don't fall for a playboy morron some men are good men but not all the same with women just saying...

Ash out

• Girl of Conviction
    11 years ago

Yeah i hate when this happens :l my emotions go all over the place... ugh next time he msgs me ill ignore him

• Marcy Lewis
    11 years ago

Don't let yourself be his second choice. you deserve to be somebody's first, darling<3

• Angel
    11 years ago

I'm sorry that he's acting like that but you never know. he may still have feelings for you. my bf broke up with me and a week later he was flirting with me again even though he had a gf. then he broke up with her and came back to me saying he was an idiot and he regretted breaking up with me in the first place. but be carefull its been 2 months and he is still regaining my trust but we're gunna be fien so long as we dont let the distance of college we will be going through next semester wont get in the way. just be careful. i waited a month for him to come back but be careful

• riddhi sharma
    11 years ago

I don't think that he deserves your trust. when someone loves you whole heartily then then there can never be another one for him/her.......