Contests?

• StormyStar
    10 years ago

What happened to all the contests?! I used to not be able to decide which one to enter.. Now there's not even one :(

• LittleMsPink
    10 years ago

True, when i first joined this site, it used to be really alive, then i stopped for about more than half a year, i think, and when i came back, it got really lonely here, its not as much lively like the way it used to be

• Poet on the Piano
    10 years ago

I remember when it was busy as well with multiple contests going on at the same time.

People have come, gone, been busy... so while it may be a lot less active there are moments (mostly in main members' message forum) where it's alive, especially with a lot of interesting topics up for debate.

Baby Rainbow has recently been offering lots of title toss challenges which are blast. Look for them in the main forum of feel free to host your own!

• Adelle
    10 years ago

I left for a few years now I am back and it seems there is no one left and no contests which is really sad:(

• Adelle
    10 years ago

How about each person here starts a new contest. I have just opened one if each of us did this then a few competitions may start to bring some life back to the site.

• silvershoes
    9 years ago

That's a great idea! I'll start a simple contest if anyone wants to join.

It's funny we all complain about how inactive PnQ is, but most of us complaining disappear for long periods of time... sometimes to never return. So let's be part of the solution, ey?