Suicide

• WakingFreedom
    9 years ago, updated 5 years ago

• Sam
    9 years ago

I am so, so, so, sorry for your loss. I don't know what I would do if my mother committed suicide; I would probably not be in a good way.

I agree that those who are contemplating suicide should seek help, because there are people out there who love them, regardless of what they believe.

• Augustus Black
    9 years ago

I think whatever happened to her is very bad. I am extremely heavy-hearted at this time. She must had gone throught great pain and suffering. And eventually she had taken that wrong step. I really don't know what exactly had happen to her. But I think she should had stayed for her son to take care from all the troubles. How can a mother leave her own son. But now she is gone.... Now you have to live your life with your own strength. Sorry dear lad.

• gumshuda
    9 years ago, updated 5 years ago

I'm so sorry for your loss :'(
    But you've got to have strength in yourself now, build it up...
    its really sad..i cant even imagine what you might be going through.. i just hope you are fine....i know tears fall but don't cry, cause your mom might be watching you now and it will make her sad, really sad, if she sees you crying... so dont cry.. :) *wipes your tears if you are crying*

• Poet on the Piano
    9 years ago

Very sorry for your loss. It's good you have family you can hopefully surround yourself with and support you with. Give you the chance to grieve and keep her memory alive.

Keep your head up and thinking of you, praying for you (don't know if you believe in God) but still.

• Beautiful Soul
    9 years ago

Suicide is a horrible thing to witness or hear about. :( no words could heal the pain. I'm sorry

• Aiko (Dreamsurfer)
    3 years ago

Suicide is a ticket to the bottom of Hell.