Why?

• Jennifer Fox or Jackson
    19 years ago

Why do we have friends at all because they end up turning their backs on you, hurting you more then you can ever image and when you are about to give up on life, they say they could care less!?!?!? WHY? What have you done wrong to them besides be the great friend you are? Don't you hate those friends you trust and care for so much but they only use you in the end? Why do they make you feel like the little sh*t that you aren't but they are? WHY??

• PnQ Mod Account
    19 years ago

because a lot of people think only of themselves and not others.

But life without friends is a lonely existence...just like love, putting trust in a friendship is a risk.

• juss an allycat
    19 years ago

they probaly dont kno wat to do or how 2 help you so they choose the easy way out.

• Shædow Poet
    19 years ago

Hmm, sorry you feel that way, I think that you've just got some rotten friends. Some people in the world are just plain mean, but others will always be there for you.

• Unseen Exposure
    19 years ago

... I wish I knew why they did it. It doesnt make any sense to me. People shouldn't say that they care if they don't mean it, they just shouldnt do it.

• vanessarrr
    19 years ago

some things change... we can't prevent that. nor can we assure that our friends will always be the perfect best-friends-forever. *sigh*