Music lovers

• Dancing Rivers
    9 years ago

Hey strangers :-P so,I was feeling really bored and I was going through some posts and came across the post on music, and having listened to the rules I'm starting a new post on the same topic.so Umm, is it just me being strange unusual me, or is there anyone else who LOVES jazz????? Like, I'm literally obsessed.!!!!!!!!I wake up with jazz in my head, fall asleep to jazz, eat, breath, work to jazz :-P my favourite artist is Kurt elling, who I hope to marry in my dreams one day,I also love this south African jazz/blues songstress named Anna daval, her music is soooooo awesome!!!!!!!!!bit for more, modern teen music,I enjoy ColdPlay, the all American rejects (gives you hell, such a cool song) Taylor swift (love story and white horse #so beautiful) Whitney Houston, Daughtry,jls,will.i.am,fergi, Eminem, Rihanna, John legend (all of me and dream) Demi levato (let it go and heart by heart) evanescence, the list could go on forever :-P

• -Choke-On-MY-Halo-
    9 years ago

I love violin music like you love jazz I love violin it's so beautiful but then again people find it dull and boring so eh I have a love for every kind of music it depends on my mood in which I hear a song :)

• John Doe
    9 years ago

Hey, I love violin and jazz and i agree people find it boring,also i enjoy trance,edm stuff like that.