Confessions CIV

• -Choke-On-MY-Halo-
    8 years ago

Lol sorry I did the number in Roman lol I wanted to see if I could remember.

Confession: I'm super tired and he didn't talk to me yesterday or today and I know I told him in advance I still miss talking to him.

• John Doe
    8 years ago

Confession: A year of efforts went into vain and they dare to question me how I feel? I feel like a little girl in a purple dress riding a white unicorn chasing rainbows!

• gumshuda
    8 years ago, updated 5 years ago

Went into vain??? What happened???

• John Doe
    8 years ago

They changed the pattern of the exam completely and I didnt clear the cut off!

• Beautiful Soul
    8 years ago

Confession- I am scarred for life

• -Choke-On-MY-Halo-
    8 years ago

Confession: I am bloody tired all the time.

• John Doe
    8 years ago

Confession:I give up!Its the end of my road!its the end of a road less travelled!

• -Choke-On-MY-Halo-
    8 years ago

^ Don't give up honey!

Confession: He always seems to make me smile.

• John Doe
    8 years ago

^ All I prepared for this whole year fucked me up big time! I have nothing in my hand and there is nothing I can do but give up! Now I'll have to take up some fucked up university which would begin my mediocre life

• -Choke-On-MY-Halo-
    8 years ago

Not every college will guaranty you success in life honey! You can always transfer over in a year don't stress about it that much hon life is unexpected!

Confession: I changed my "last name" here on PQ because my boyfriend got jealous and I honestly don't mind I'm now a Knight!

• John Doe
    8 years ago

Unfortunately for me life is too dynamic to get a hold of anything !

• -Choke-On-MY-Halo-
    8 years ago

Don't think that way

Confession: Today was her 2 year anniversary of being dead and it hurts me like no tomorrow

• H. Elizabeth
    8 years ago

Confession: my cat is my bestfriend

• Claire Morris
    8 years ago

Confession: Tomorrow is my solo recitation competition and I am so nervous and worried.:-(

• -Choke-On-MY-Halo-
    8 years ago

Confession: I am done with being hurt, I dolled up today and I will be the sweetest thing around.

• gumshuda

Hey...don't worry all of you...all if your are going to do well..and everything is going to turn out to be just fine :)

• -Choke-On-MY-Halo-
    8 years ago

Confession: I'm singing along to a song that's not very nice but I think it goes with my attitude.

• John Doe
    8 years ago

Confession:It's the easiest thing to ask others to keep calm in turbulent times while we are enjoying in our yatch of success and certainty!

• gumshuda

You need to keep calm during the turbulent times or else what is going to be the difference between you and the turbulent times...

• John Doe
    8 years ago

Confession: Solitude never betrays you, negativity never disappoints you and skepticism never breaks your trust!

• H. Elizabeth
    8 years ago

Confession: I am SO READY to graduate this Friday!!!

• John Doe
    8 years ago

Confession: This was the Coup De Grace. Someone find me a coffin to be buried alive!

• H. Elizabeth
    8 years ago

Confession: okay so I live in Texas and my town is one of the ones that's flooding but not as bad as some other towns and it's actually cool because I've never seen this much water.

• H. Elizabeth
    8 years ago

Confession: I am going to cry at graduation tomorrow.

• -Choke-On-MY-Halo-
    8 years ago

Confession: I have internet again but downside I still haven't heard from him...

• John Doe
    8 years ago

^ you need to stop worrying he will answer when he will! till then concentrate on what you are doing in your school!
    Confession:I am blank once again!

• -Choke-On-MY-Halo-
    8 years ago

Mihir I kinda can't since I worry about him.

Confession I'm almost done with that stupid book and then I can get into my second trade faster than I can blink.

• John Doe
    8 years ago

Moria worrying isn't goig to help anyone keep faith in him and that will help you,and hope he keeps faith in himself and that will help him!

• John Doe
    8 years ago

Confession: In this gloomy dispair I find myself too weak to jump at the white light at the end of the tunnel!Bleeding to death seems so more euphoric!

• -Choke-On-MY-Halo-
    8 years ago

Thanks Mihir! :)

Confession: I hate rain! Although I love gummy bears...

• GB
    8 years ago

Confession: I need so much luck for this month :)

• Claire Morris
    8 years ago

Confession: I want to cry; I am so angry since there is a very bad rumor that has been spreaded by a girl who thinks I hate her but I actually don't.

• H. Elizabeth
    8 years ago

^the same thing has happened to me. With two weeks of school left too. It was so stupid and ridiculous. People are so idiotic. Just ignore it as best as you can. And if she says anything to you or if anyone else keeps saying anything to you, just tell them it isn't true and if they don't believe you. Ignore it. I am so sorry that is happening though, sweetie.

Confession: I am graduated and I am FREE!

• -Choke-On-MY-Halo-
    8 years ago

^ I graduated and I wasn't free lol I had depression to marry me for a very long time lol

Confession: I'm sick to DEATH of people pissing me off.

• Claire Morris
    8 years ago

Thanks for the advice:-)

• -Choke-On-MY-Halo-
    8 years ago

Confession: Done with men, if I don't have to deal with them I won't...

• H. Elizabeth
    8 years ago

^ Boys are stupid. Also, I'm free from my corrupt school system. Not free from my anxiety and depression. Lol oops

Confession: I've eaten too many calories today

• Jad
    8 years ago

Confession: I've been absent from this site for way too long. XD

• La Reina De Corazones
    8 years ago

Confession: I am still waiting for him even though he could've given me a freaking HEADS UP that he would be MIA

• Beautiful Soul
    8 years ago

Confession- I'm starting to let my past get to me again