The heartbeat is the most beautiful
sound in the world, to hear the sound
of a loved ones is like music sent from heaven.
- this is so very true and I adore this little opening as it is something I miss hearing very much and so can truly relate to this.
But what we sometimes forget are the
hearts that stops everyday ,their candle
light fades before disappearing into darkness.
- stops should just be stop.
- the idea of the candle disappearing shows the true loss of that person, the darkness that is felt by those loved ones left behind.
From disease, accidents to natural deaths
people everyday fight there sadness to continue
life without the most precious people that conquered
-put a comma after deaths. there sadness should be their sadness. Their in the last line is capitalized but it shouldn't be as it implies a new sentence which it isn't.
- Apart from the above, this stanza really touched me because it is a battle that we have to fight everyday to continue without them and it can be so painful, worded very movingly.
Let's unite and remember the people who
lived and meant so much to us,and to others
light a candle and let their light shine,one last time.
- this is such an inspiring poem as it offers comfort to others who have been there and you are inviting everybody else to join you and to know that you are not alone in this and we can all be together through times like this.
(This is for everyone that has lost someone in there life )
- I chose to comment on your added information here because I thought it showed a bit of your caring personality that you took the time to write this poem not for yourself but for the others as well. It was very touching and I admire you for doing so.
Wow. This poem is sad, yet sweet for the rememberence of loved ones whom are no longer with us. As a person whom's lost so many, this poem means a lot, and I'm sure to others whom have lost long ago, or not so long ago, it means a lot too. Great job Tony (5)
I really like it. I lost my best friend a while ago... 5/5
4 years ago
by Wild flower
Ugh I know that losing a loved one, is one of the hatdest feelings ever, cant imagine how it feels. My best of wishes to those who lost someone. This is sooo touching, I couldnt hold my tears, I saw a friend of mine suffering from that, after losing someone.