I need help from a guy (or girl but a guy would help better)

• shayla
    16 years ago

Ok this guy im talking to has a girlfriend and he says he loves me and wants to be with me but he wont break up with her. but at the same time he hangs out with the miss.??? of the high school. everyone tells me there all over each other. is he like keeping me as a fucking backup or what??? i really need help. Message me if you know the answer or how to help me. (fyi i cant spell for shit)

<3 shay

• Tara
    16 years ago

Hey, so actually i say forget about this guy, seriously you could probably do so much better and this guy is just wasting your time, i think if he really actaully loves you them he would forget about the chick...though thats just my opinon but yeah---tara

• Moose
    16 years ago

If the guy says he really likes you and he wants to be with you, then he wouldnt be with this other girl

im sorry but i think he's just keeping you in the wing for safe keeping

• Rose Noble
    16 years ago

I agree with everyone here. This guy is either keeing your for back up, or even trying to make you love him more for some reason..maybe it makes him feel confident to have girls like him, I dunno.

Forget about him, you can do better.

• khate
    16 years ago

Wish a sign,..

• Alvaro
    16 years ago

Yeah.. i think hes just leading you on.. if he loves you, and if its real at all, he wouldn't have a problem saying goodbye with the other girl

• LoreNz0
    15 years ago

Every1s probably right bus just havin a swing from the other point of view, it is possible to love 2 ppl at 2nce. how ever the fact that hes coming on to u so much AND being all over her just means u cant really trust him. i think although u prolly dont want to, u should move on.

• Dark Savior
    15 years ago

Take it from me.

Yes, you are only a backup or a 'side' fling that he wants. I mean we know how most men think and that isn't with the head on their shoulders.

I would definitely cut him loose.

"love is like a bird, set it free, if they come back to you then it was meant to be. If not then it was never meant"