HEY YA'LL ITS KATIE

• hayley williams
    20 years ago

oh my god! enough is enough!

• hayley williams
    20 years ago

i dont mean to be harsh but some of the subjects lied bout are very close to home for me and that sh*t hurts when someone touches on issues like suicide! a lot of ppl have been upset and i personally have reasons to believe this is cr*p!

• Blah Blah Black sheep
    20 years ago

ummm....ummm.....this REALLY is WEIRD you know katie??do you know how many ppl you have hurt around here just becuz of that abortion post??No you have NO idea.....perhaps you shud look at the other posts...ull get some idea....JOsh actually decided to LEAVE this site....and you think its all so ok??i dun think so....

• hayley williams
    20 years ago

i agree with josh i would just rather katie/danny either told the whole truth or just went away!

• hayley williams
    20 years ago

I totally disagree,I had an abortion a year ago.I was only 15 not ready to be a mother and i couldnt bare to give my child up for adoption so i got an abortion!Today I am 6 months pregnate but im not going to give the twins up!Abortion is better than the child having to live in a home where it is not wanted

this is not the work of a guy! this was a post in katies name who she now expects us to believe was danny!

• David
    20 years ago

• hayley williams
    20 years ago

katie didnt just say it in poems she actually posted on a abortion post about a so called abortion she had thro rape! now she says she didnt write it! this issue is sensitive to alot of people, how can u lie about being raped? or about having an abortion not to mention killing yourself? this is one very f**ked up person and now she is trying to turn it round and blame josh! how very sad!

• David
    20 years ago

• David
    20 years ago

• nikki
    20 years ago

o ketie thats just disterbing. if those things never happend then why say, did you just kinda wana feel special, intresting??? i have alot of faith in people and that faith is very gradually slipping. if you did make those lies up then you must of had a reason! i'll give you the benifit of the doubt but i won't forget it. i was actually just wondering how you were doing! stay happy ~nikki~

• nikki
    20 years ago

o ketie thats just disterbing. if those things never happend then why say, did you just kinda wana feel special, intresting??? i have alot of faith in people and that faith is very gradually slipping. if you did make those lies up then you must of had a reason! i'll give you the benifit of the doubt but i won't forget it. i was actually just wondering how you were doing! stay happy ~nikki~

• Lisa Reed
    20 years ago

I think that everybody should just leave well alone ...i mean if she lied she lied, if you choose to forgive then okay if you choose not to then thats fine but whatever your gonna do make sure its you deciding for yourself. Personally i never read any of the threads on katie/Danny and if i did i bloody well cant remeber so that says a lot about what i thought of it......There are a lot more important things in life than people running around telling lies or whatever...lifes to short to debate on the past. Hope i have'nt offended anyone. Take care