...~~does any1 believe in~~...

• tati
    20 years ago

wow....im going thru the same thing exept we tryed it and then it was 2 hard 4 him so we broke up...it was getting hard 4 me 2 dont get me wrong...but its worse knowing i cant even b with him over the comp...im really in love with him...i cant explain my love for him....no words can even come close to it...im only 13 and i know theres loads more ppl but i dont want anyone else...i suffer loads knowing we arent together...at the begginning i was in this dream world...believeing it wud work...in my oppinion its most likely that comp relationships dont work unless ur older...most teen comp relationships dont work...n thats the reality of things...i wish it wasnt true but i realized it the second we broke up...i know i wont forget him and that i will always love him...but the reality is that most likely we will never be together...maybe if i still feel the same wen im older i will go meet him...but like everyone else...no one knows the future...so no one can be sure...i know i love him now more than anything n hope i will forever but feelings change...n maybe change is a good thing...i hope wateva happens works out 4 u...because it didnt work out well 4 me...oh and another thing of advice...the closer u 2 get the harder it will be to face the truth and the more it will hurt...so keep that in mind....gd luck...and sorry for being so harsh..lol (lots of love) BBE \m/