~~~HElP need, asap~~~

• nikki
    20 years ago

here the problem, my mate fancys her boyfriends mate. now this lad shes going out wid realy does like her (i think) as he chaced her 4 ages, but now shes been going out wid him for about 2weeks and she's relised she realy fancys his mate. now were all gd friends wid each other and my mate and i go out wid them alot but now its getting serious! should she settle for wat shes got or should she go for this fitter 2yr older lad. i recken shes got a chance wid him but not sure, or does this hole sinalrio relate to the famous saying, 'the grass is always greener on the other side'. wat should she do???

• nikki
    20 years ago

yes she is,

• nikki
    20 years ago

problems just got worse, let me go into sum detail! shes dumping him via phone tonight with me there for suport as he said he liked her via msn, but hes known to b twisted like that and lie. shes defenatly dumping her bf though cause she never realy liked him, she only liked him cause he liked her. well the guy comes back on thursday and hes gonna cum bck to a big mess. his mate dumped and the gurl he 'likes?' single. but wat im trying to say if even after shes single should she realy go for her to be ex's mate??? wat a mess!!