Last time to check me out before I leave

• Todd Geatz
    20 years ago

If I dont hear anything in the next day or two, I'm gone. It's just a little dissapointing that only one person ever comments on these,( CHANEL), lets hear from someone new for a change.

• Jen
    20 years ago

Josh: i kinda disagree with that. Todd writes anyway whether he posts or not so what is the point in him posting if he is getting nothing out of doign so? If no one is reading your work why not just keep it to yourself? And I think I speak for a few people when I say promoting your poems isn't as easy as it sounds.

• Todd Geatz
    20 years ago

Jen, yoru exactly right, I know that we have talked about this before, but you are right. And Josh, I do wrie, like Jen said, regardless of anything else. I have a binder and a notebook full of stuff. I bet I actually only have maybe 10% of my stuff posted. And you know what Josh, I don't write my stuff for eveyone, Why should I write poetry for others when I'm the one who is in pain? Answer me that? But thanks Jen I appreciate your concern for me. We'll talk later Im sure, Peace out!!

• Todd Geatz
    20 years ago

Hey i wrote a poem awhile back called, "Something to Think about" why don't you check it out and tell me what you all think. Thanks

• Jen
    20 years ago

Josh i was gonna argue back all of my points but you know what, it's not worth it. This one I have to argue though. Using this site simply as a means to store poems seems crazy when I write them all in a notebook first and then have to transfer them. Double the work and for what? And I know you have commented on my work regularly and I thank you for that but it seems that my good friend Todd has helped me realise that posting my poems has no positive effect on my life and thus I have decided to remove myself from the site. Good Luck to you all. xx

• Todd Geatz
    20 years ago

well thanks I guess Josh, what ever you mean by that!

• Todd Geatz
    20 years ago

well thanks I guess Josh, what ever you mean by that!