i need help... what i really need is some advice!

• ~*BlueBerryBtch*~
    19 years ago

theres this guy. i like him... he knows i like him, but he said that he just wanted to be friends and i'm kool with that i have no problems with being friends so it was going good we would just hung out, kinda talk for a while then all of a suddent he puts his arms around another girl acts as if they were going out (which theyre not) then comes up to me and shows it to my face knowing that it would make me mad. i dont know what to do, why is he being an ass? but it gets worse his brother likes me , i dunno what to do people say i should just go out with him but it would just seem to weird for me cuz i like his brother, why is he being such an ass? why does his brother have to like me? his brother is a lot nicer but for some reason i'm not interested in him. so what should i do? should i go out with his brother or should i wait for him or should i just forget about him since hes being really mean? please i need your advice help me i need to know what to do!

Really Confused
    Sandy

• Scarlette
    19 years ago

Guys are idiots, from when they're born to when they die. When they realize a certain girl likes them, they act the way you just described - whether they do it intentionally or not. You can't change him. You can, however, comfront him about it and tell him that it's pissing you off, if you're brave enough.

• XxDeAthxByxLOvexX
    19 years ago

well he told you he want to be friends right and you said that you didnt have a problem with it well you cant stop him from liking somebody or keep him from having a relationship with another girl just because you like him. and they hole thing with his brother i say that you should give him a try see what hes really like or if he can treat you with some respect odviously the guy you like doesnt care about your feelings so date somebody who does
    peaces
    sara