Confessions #91 HATORI!

• Kayla
    14 years ago

Confession: I miss... well, basically ALL of my old friends from here. Like absolutely terribly.

• Miss MakeUp
    14 years ago

Confession: I'm absoloutly addicted to these discussion forms. ok that one was lame here's another confession I can't go a day without crying.

• InvisiblyHeartless
    14 years ago

Confession: I haven't posted on here for months.... I'm writing, daily. however, posting in the clubs and forums got stressful. I quit and ran away... =D

• Hatori
    14 years ago

Confession: Feeling the same way as you guys >_< I haven't posted on here for months. I mean life was great, then it went downhill dramatically .__. Maybe the day will come when it's all simple again. Yea... that'd be nice.... :)

• Kayla
    14 years ago

Confession: Can you feel this magic in the air? I must of been the way you kissed me. Fell in love when I saw you standing there. It must of been the way.... today was a fairytale. :] <3

• InvisiblyHeartless
    14 years ago

Confession: Have you ever... lost your sunshine? Well, I'm losing mine. He just doesn't comprehend what he means to me. =/ I don't think I can survive without him...

• Hatori
    14 years ago

Confession: For once in my life, I don't think I'm in love anymore :)

• Aveena
    14 years ago

ConfessioN: I think im way past head over heals :$

• Aveena
    14 years ago

COnfessioN:

hate guys! They are such dogssss!!! All they want in the end is sex, Even though you and him had gotten along like peanut butter and jelly. Like some delicious combination. They still needs to go on about howw he wants sex. How the relationship isnt as god without it. I call bs... They are good for nothing who fail to see the bigger picture in life.. instead of just getting their d--- wet.
    .... I know there is some good ones but where are they? Hiding in trees I'll assume.It sux when you are constantly thinking about the guy too..like even though u know he did you wrong.. yet all you can think of is him.. comparing other guys to him..it seems like you'll never move on.. DAMNIT I HATE them like handle your business.. and treat your lady right.

I hate guys.. like mannn I knew I shouldn't of dated cuz now I'm sad and shiit.. Usually I'm strong...not this time...It's not fair that one person hurts more than the other. It's stupid Then the guy wants to be your friend. your FRIEND? are they crazy I knew you for over a year, dated for a while.. and U want to be friends? NO... yet all you want to do is just be there somehow... its like u cant be with them cuz they dont want to hold off sex..but they said they would do anything for you.. so you wonder why cant u give up sex for me..yet they wont.... then they want to be friends... u dont cuz u cant get past the feelings... yet u want them in your life somehow cuz u cant seem to let them go... its all bs..what do u say.. how do u move on.. where does the healing start.? Men are something... they can mke your world, but also tear it down.

• Kuro
    14 years ago

I don't mean to make a joke, but it is really hard to take both of those paragraphs seriously when you YOURSELF posted right before it, 1 day before, that you are "Head over heals"

confession: i'm a heartless bastard

• Aveena
    14 years ago

Confession; rawrr..

• Hatori
    14 years ago

Confession: I wonder how the world would be if there was no such thing as love/relationships/marriage.... what do you guys think?

• Kayla
    14 years ago

Confession: You're there, I'm here. & there doesn't know just how lucky it is... </3

• Tori Hicks
    14 years ago

Confession: I'm really worried my boyfriend will cheat on me when he goes to college this august.

• Aveena
    14 years ago

Confession; Its over :(
    i know i said guys are dogs.. but he wasnt like that his friends are ^.^ i hate life with a passion :(

• BrokenAngel FallenFiend
    14 years ago

Confession: I'm happier than I have been in six months, without him, although I felt I couldn't live without him. Feels like the weight of the world has been lifted, or at least the weight of a...

• StandStill
    14 years ago

Confession: It's interesting to see this site, which I invested hours of time in, from a different place in life. Happiness and contentedness makes it look different. Not bad. It just used to be a place of refuge and it isn't now. Which is interesting interesting interesting.

Confession: I don't know what impressed me so much for so long.

• XxRed RougexXKoRn
    14 years ago

Confession: i miss my ex, but at the same time i want someone i can't have :'( , and i have the wrong guy that still wants me :( -stupid guys, well guess it's me not them lol

• Tori Hicks
    14 years ago

Confession: i shouldn't love him.

• InvisiblyHeartless
    14 years ago

Confession: I need friends.... I'm running out of people that need me.

Confession: He says he needs me, but chose her over me.

Confession: This site has become a stranger of dark and I have noone to light it up...

• failure by choice
    14 years ago

Confession:

I act like i have everything under control, but secretly my world is falling apart. I act like i dont need anyone and push people away, but really im scared and my soul is dying alone

• Aveena
    14 years ago

Confesion: when I told him" it didnt matter if you were my friend or my bf, you made me happy and helped me, and I wouldnt't want toeveer lose you" he said that meant a lot, more than I could understand. But I did understand. When he picked me up and helped me he changed my life big time, shhowed me the proper path, and Im glad. He put his feelings aside and put mine first.

ConfesiioN: his brother shouldnt have played like that, that was rude and totally un called for, he's right I should wtch out his brother is good atmessin with poeples minds.

• Kayla
    14 years ago

Confession: & I'm not sorry that it's over, but for the way we let it end...

• Tsukuyomi
    14 years ago

Confession: I miss you Kayla :D! And I will be writing a lot when I get the time ^_^.

• Kayla
    14 years ago

Confession: I MISS YOU MORE, JOE!! :D

• Tsukuyomi
    14 years ago

Confession: I feel Kayla is the most amazingest person :D. Also would like to confess I am happy with life for once ^_^. No one to screw me over or spoil things.

• Tsukuyomi
    14 years ago

If you were in the same position has him youd probably get pissed at saying build a bridge and get over it. Instead you should just do the responsible thing and block him :] Plus if he continues after a block its grounds for cyber harassment. However it depends on your state, since its a newer law its got many variations depending on where you live.

• Tsukuyomi
    14 years ago

Also, try tea :] Helps you relax very well. Also before you block him you have to make sure to state that you want no further contact or many laws become invalid. I'd check with a school resource officer or counselor.

• Natalie84
    14 years ago

All of you are new!! I know none of you...that makes me sad! I miss P&Q!!

• Tori Hicks
    14 years ago

Confession: A strong person wouldn't put up with this.

• Tsukuyomi
    14 years ago

Sometimes you have to be assertive and block him.

• Tsukuyomi
    14 years ago

Confession: Happiest I've ever been :]. Things seem right for once.

• Kayla
    14 years ago

Confession: I love Joeeee :D He's my best frann!

Confession #2: I wish I could take back a LOT of things I've done. Then maybe, the things that matter most now, might be different.. :'/

• Tsukuyomi
    14 years ago

Confession: I love Kaylaaa backkkk xD.

Confession 2: Being sick and having a girlfriend with friends you majorly dislike and don't get along with, SUCKS.

• Hopeless Romantic
    14 years ago

Confession: im totally addicted and love him

• Kayla
    14 years ago

Haha, you better, Joe!
    Btw, are you really engaged?

Confession: I'm sorry for hurting you. I truly wish I could take it all back... but I can't. People make mistakes, && I'm only human. It just tears me up inside though that the mistake I made hurt you so greatly. That's not what I wanted. I never wanted to hurt you, darling. I would do anything to take it back..

Confession: && I'm not sorry that it's over, but for the way we let it end. </3

• Tsukuyomi
    14 years ago

Nah dear it was a joke to get a reaction, didn't think she'd accept it.

Confession: I'm looking at my past, its slowly coming back around. I'm almost never afraid of everything but this is starting to get me a little shooken up...Its not going how I planned. I love her and its great, just a bit frightening.

Confession: Can't wait to get my laptop which I hope will be within the next month or two. That way I can use the cam on it for videos and junk instead of my normal camera.

• Kayla
    14 years ago

Ahhh, gotcha lol. I didn't really think you guys would jump like that, but I was just wondering lol. Just incase.
    && don't be afraid of love, Joe! The only thing is you have to be careful about falling in love with the right person. :] Someone that DESERVES your love.

Confession: Sometimes I wish I never met you. Then it kills my heart because, if that were the case, I wouldn't be ME. You've made me who I am. I wouldn't have to miss your smile, laugh, cologne, hugs, kisses, warmth.. things might be easier, but I'm not into the idea of never knowing your perfection existed.. <3

• Tsukuyomi
    14 years ago

Pshh its ok, if you and I are single in 10 years we are getting married, Im holding you too that :P.

Confession: I've grown tired and confused, my influence and impact on the world will be minute and worthless. But I'm going to do it anyway. Go Gandhi.

• Rosa Ho
    14 years ago

Hello everyone . I am Rosa. fresh here. i like the topics you guys talking here. hope we can be friends and can share happiness and sorrow here.
    :)