WE NEED THE CHAT ROOM BACK!!!

• !*!Zoe!*!
    19 years ago

Do we?

xoxZoexox

• Andriana
    19 years ago

Er. The majority of you are making this whole chat room thing such a big deal. Why is it so important to you? Yes, you can meet SOME wonderful people in there. But then again, it was a really depressing room. Mostly everyone in there was depressed and came in complaining. And others would be rude and say nasty things to them making their feelings worst. And other things that I have no time right now to mention. But if you want it back so much, then ask the admin. or something. I don't know how to help. Sorry.

• SHYSTY23KO
    19 years ago

I agree, we do need the chatroom back but i think we should have different chatrooms like we do forums. Like on for sad people, one for sports or something and general discussion. We do need it back because its a good way to talk to people safely cuz i know i get lonely sometimes! There is a chatroom at this site zoneteenchat.com its pretty cool but nothing to do with poetry.

• lynn
    19 years ago

I THINK THAT THAT'S WHY IT WAS SUSPENDED BUT THE PEOPLE THAT TOLD OR WHATEVER COULD'VE JUST GOT OFF YA KNOW.

• Andriana
    19 years ago

Errr...

Yea. I agree with the seperate rooms. Maybe just one room for depressed kids and then the other just poetry and regular talk together. Any favours?

• Sean Allen
    19 years ago

it might be coming back by the end of April, look in the forum for suggestions for more details.