The Classics... I mean games!!!

• Dark Secrets
    13 years ago

What are some classical games you would never get bored of? Board games, clapping games, electronic... whatever... please explain if it's something not well known.

I guess mine are pac man and the prince of persia (old computer version).

• Elizabeth
    13 years ago

Tetris, Mario 3, Bop-it, Crib, Kaizer, Crazy Rummy, UNO and Sorry, just to name a few.

• Dark Secrets
    13 years ago

Duck hunt using the gun joystick thingy is fun..

• Elizabeth
    13 years ago

I love games too and still enjoy playing them. Heck, I still want a Bop-it, never got one as a kid, haha.

I had the Nintendo and Super Nintendo growing up. I didn't play often, but when I did my favorite games were Mario 3 and Duck Hunt (for Nintendo) and Super Mario and Mortal Combat (for Super Nintendo). My parents have still kept them and I believe they are still in working order.

I currently have a Wii. I think they have all the original games from the Nintendo and Super Nintendo for the Wii too, I know they have Mario for sure. I'm waiting to pick up the new Donkey Kong Country Returns for the Wii to come to stores!

• Chris
    13 years ago

Donkey Kong, Mario, Duck Hunt, uhm Oregon Trail I used to play a lot and would if I could lol. Board game wise I've always enjoyed chess though it's difficult to find people to play it with lol.

• adriaan
    13 years ago

Maaario, Final Fantasy, Donkey Kong, Zelda, Metroid, Dragon Warrior...I prefer the old games really. :)

• AJ
    13 years ago

Clue, UNO, Crazy 8's, Trouble, Parcheesi, Life, Monopoly, Dominoes, Checkers, Chess.. so many good games..

• Chris
    13 years ago

I can't believe I forgot about UNO. That game was awesome I mean still is awesome lol. Spoons too is another card game I enjoy alot lol.

• Dark Secrets
    13 years ago

They still sell UNO where I live... and I also like knuclebones and skip ropes.

• H. Elizabeth
    13 years ago

Th original Monopoly all the way. I never ever get bored of that game and my cousins and I will play that for hours and hours at a time.

• A Poets Handwriting aka ALISHA
    13 years ago

MONOPOLY!!!!
    Tetris
    Uno
    Scrabble
    Twister
    Mahjong

--- I would say Pacman, but I can never win and therefore I eventually get sick of losing at it and give up. lol