Whats ur definition of love

• ladiiie
    12 years ago

Everyone has a different definition of what love really is.
    for me love is feeling like being a part of that person's life almost isn't enough. It's more like a feeling that you would live in the same skin with them if you could
    and share every thought, heart beat, and emotion as one.

so ii wanna know whats your definition of love. and if there is such things as true love???

• Boy
    12 years ago

Feelings i agree what u said. same definition by me.

• BlueJay
    12 years ago

True love is more then a feeling or series of feelings, its knowing that the other person is like your other half. Its believing that no matter what happens you will love them still. Its giving your entire self to a person.

• ladiiie
    12 years ago

Awwwww yea that sounds like true love....

but then again how do you know you found your true love.. ???

• anjielblue
    12 years ago

Love is sometimes so unfair.....

• ladiiie
    12 years ago

Ummmmm why do you think its unfair???

• anjielblue
    12 years ago

Because i'm loving someone which my parents forbid us while someones loving me but i never even have the feelings for him...

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

To me,
    Love isn't something you can explain.
    Its only something you can truly feel. No words can describe what true love feels.
    When you experience it on your own thats when you know.
    But it is truly amazing, but heartbreak is a risk you gotta take to find it.

• Dark Secrets
    12 years ago

Love is ... we will never know. Love is too complex to define, it is something every person has an opinion about and everyone defines differently according to their experience. For me I'd say love is taking the chance with no fear, where you feel so free that you don't care about the consequences and are willing to face the world for your love. Love has types and each type is defined differently, the common definition for love would be the definition for real love... real love can be any love, that is why. Real love is unconditional, unreasonable and unpredictable... you will never know why you love the person. Love is being able to put the person you love first in all conditions, love is being so strong that you think you can handle it all because that person is by your side. I could go on and on and on with it, because true love never ends, even after death it's essence remains.

As for how you know, you just do, because then that feeling of something missing disappears, and life seems logical and meaningful. You know when it is true love when you fear nothing but the loss of your loved one.

• Jaymi Lynn
    12 years ago

Love comes in so many forms but one thing it can never ever be is unsure. Its this awful, irritating, digusting, terrifying feeling that you get all throughout your body... and its absolutely wonderful!

• BlueJay
    12 years ago

Actually, I just said that cause I dream more then I am in reality, and that's just what I hope it is. Besides being 13, I don't think I've really fallen in love or anything.

• ladiiie
    12 years ago

Ii guess everyone does have a different definition or point of view when it come to what love is... all ii know is that love is a wonderful feeling that just cant be explain it come in may shapes, forms, colors and depth in our heart. but one thing for sure is that i think we all can agree on is that once you find that person in whom you love its the most amazing feeling ever... but love is indescribable... Truly AMAZING...

• CR
    12 years ago

LOVE: I have two definitions for this!
    For those who wins the game of LOVE, it's equal to one of their basic necessity/ needs like Air, water, food & shelter.
    Even sometimes without food they can survive but they can't without their loved one or love.
    it's a magic which makes them to feel always happy, even when they are hurt!, a spirit, motivator to a life.
    it's make them to forget time, sleep and hungry too!!!
    But for those who lost in the game of LOVE, it's a poison, it makes them to feel alone even there are so many friends and other people next to them. it make them to feel they are not fit for anything! it makes them to lose confidence in themselves. it starts gradually killing them.

• Sean
    12 years ago

Love is a chemical response built over a succession of encounters which act like jigsaw pieces to a puzzle.

• Mag
    12 years ago

Without ponderous axiological contemplations, love, ofc romantic coz I see it discussed, is advanced stage of unexplained attachment and infatuation - where infatuation is a grievous mental illness annihilating reason and dimming the world around
    enjoy !

• Ebony Hope
    12 years ago

Love is more than a feeling, it is more than an emotion, more than actions and even more than the dictionary's deffinition itself. Love is simply the one thing on this planet that has died millions of times, been extinct, and so many more things, yet it never fails to return to our hearts. there are so many deffinitions for this word known as "love", but honestly it is going to be different to each and every one of us. Despite the diversity, none of us could be wrong, because love has its own personal deffinition to all of us and that deffinition is all that matters. To me love is that thought, that binding thread that gave Cinderella a prince when she deserved a popure. To me love is dead, and shall forever stay that way. But to someone else love may be simply the result of two people becoming one.

• average thoughts
    12 years ago

Wel, to me love is like a rose in d winter season, only a strng one survives.
    But now love has bcm a game of emotions ..
    Its more on d lips then in the heart..

• CR
    12 years ago

I totally agree with you!!!!!

• ladiiie
    12 years ago

Omg all these are great definitions of love and it make see how love is a big part of everyone life.. Cause without love there wouldn't be life..

• Olga Vilano
    12 years ago

My defenition of love is my hearbeat, is giving me the strength to keep going, helping me evry moment i need, being there at all times, sharin the same tought, havin serenity durin hard times, smellin flowers togethr durin tough moment, having honesty at all times. Being sincere to each other, involving no lies. Love has diffrent meanings but i js wana feel his hug wit real and honest love

• Mello193
    12 years ago

Eternal innocent friendship. experiencing the best things in life together. the things were all too young to know.

• ladiiie
    12 years ago

^^^awwe

• Rihanna
    12 years ago

An intense feeling for each other that can't be heard but only be felt....(:

• Ronel McCarthy
    12 years ago

I must feel love in my bones my veins ......everything......the person must accept me unconditionally and we must create something beautiful and meaningful together .