Hello...

• Ebony Hope
    12 years ago

Hi I am new on this site, and I thought this might be a good way to make some friends. Also I'll take advice on how to write better as well.

Anyway as for the friends bit, I am an upbeat girl, who can't stand to see her friends in pain. I am well known, but not very popular in school, in fact just between us, I'm a bit of a nerd. My sister says I am quiet and the peacemaker in the midst of a blazing war. And I'm a bit of a chatty Cathy if you can't see that already. :P So yeah, nice to meet you!

• BlueJay
    12 years ago

Hey!! I am kinda like you, except I don't have a sister. Just brothers, but still. Hey!!!!! Welcome to the site, I'll check out your work soon, and I will totally be your friend, if you'll let me that is!

• Ebony Hope
    12 years ago

Okay here's my first new friend on this site. XD

is there anyone else?

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

Heyy(:

I'll be your friend lol
    How are you?

• Ebony Hope
    12 years ago

Nice to meet you.

Yay.
    I'm good and you?

• Hallucinostic
    12 years ago

Hello friends. :)

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

I'm Holly Btw(:

I'm good too:)

• BlueJay
    12 years ago

Hi Dib!! Long time no see, or should I say talk? Oh well you get the point, I hope.

Hello Holly, it's fantastic to know you are doing well.

So Ayla, or Ebony Hope, how are you? And how id you get so lucky as to meet these awesome people?

• Ebony Hope
    12 years ago

Cute mads. Hello Holly, and Dib. Is Dib actually your name? Not to be rude just curious.

How did I get so lucky? Hmm... I don't know.

So yes, how are you guys? Whats up?

• BlueAngel
    12 years ago

Hello peoples! i'm a returning poet. Havent been on in forever! T_T *feels bad* but anyway, my name is Denise, i've been on here for almost 7 years now. I love a good laugh and i'm always up for a random chat. Thats me in the pic if it works this time. XD Anything else ya wanna know, simply ask. :p p.s. adding new poems as i write them because there are too many to add out of my old journals. XD enjoy the fresh stuff.

• Hallucinostic
    12 years ago

^Yup thats me, Dib. Hey Maddy, yeah, its been a while, hehe. How are you? Hows everyone doin? I hope y'all are enjoyin your day, if not, you should, hehe. :D

• Ebony Hope
    12 years ago

Wow. Ever thought of people calling you Dib the Awesome? That's got a ring to it, and its the first thing I thought when I found out your name was dib and matched it to the pic. I'm enjoying my day, now. How about the rest of you?