A Traving Soilder

• PoetryKnight
    12 years ago

So here I am, a soilder traveling to Las Vegas for the Christmas Leave, and me and my big moth opened up to this girl and her family, the first thing they noticed was that I was a solider, the next thing they noticed was that I was Irish, they ask me to watch this beautiful young woman who happened to be there daughter.
    They ask if I wouuld mind watching there daughter, and her boyfriend asked me to make sure no guys fell in love with her. I made a promise, but I broke it. I eneded up falling for the girl on the bus.
    We talked for 7 hours streight, and realized how much alike we are, and we were sharing the same wave length. We clicked, and we were perfect for each other. The thing is, she is taken.
    How can I take away a girl that has a boyfriend. Well, I am looking for help, please, some one help.

• Crimson
    12 years ago

Awww thats sweet if u love her then show how much u love her try and win her over but not lyk a prize but u said u talked for 7 hours did u find out her favourite things to do ea stuff lyk that lyk if her favourite type of chocolate is lyk white chocolate then buys some that if she lyks walking on beachs then do that

• Love Panda
    12 years ago

Dont put her in the position of choosing. Its cruel to her. Honestly the best thing i think you could/should do is just be her friend - for now, if something happens later on then it happens..dont force it because she might not feel the same way and you may get rejected.

If you are really crazy about her and think that the possibility of losing her is easier to deal with as long as you tell her how you feel then go for it, just remember that she does have a partner and that she may stay with him. You might just be another friend in this womans life, she might introduce to one of her single friends..

whatever you do - tread softly, because your going to be treading on her dreams.