Your first love.

• Ashley87
    12 years ago

So I would like to know how you got over your first love and how I can get over mine. Our anniversary is coming up about a week from now from the first time we dated. How do I get over him? Every time I see him I just wanna go up to him and say I still love you..? What should I do?????
    Thannnks

I would like to know how you got over your first love and how I can get over mine. Our anniversary is coming up about a week from now from the first time we dated. How do I get over him? Every time I see him I just wanna go up to him and say I still love you..? What should I do?????
    Thannnks

• Britt
    12 years ago

Time. Unfortunately that's the only thing that'll really help. Keep yourself busy and don't talk to him - you can't get over someone when they are a constant in your life. :)

• Captivat3d
    12 years ago

^ I agree.

I remember myself asking this question and wondering when I will ever get over him but you know what, it'll happen. You need to concentrate on yourself and on your life and stop concentrating on someone that does not care about you. It's harsh but it's true. Be around the people who love you and keep yourself busy. Remember they lost you and that's THEIR lost not yours. He just wasn't good enough for you. There's someone else out there for you :) You gotta keep that in mind. Good luck.

• Ashley87
    12 years ago

Thanks! I think I'm starting to get over him, cause I'm thinking about him as much lately and yesterday was our one year anniversary since he first asked me out and I houfht of him maybe a total of 3 or 4 times which is really good for me(:

• hisxgurl
    12 years ago

Darn! it isn't easy to get over ur 1st luv. i still think about mine..evn after 2 years of brkup

• ArtistrySoul
    12 years ago

Do you think its easy on one if he hasn't been in love or had a girlfriend, and your maybe waiting out to hopefully find that one person who will be more than you expected them to be as you can't explain how you feel when you find them

• Ashley87
    12 years ago

He dated my bet friend and now he's being an ass to me after she had me break up wIth him for her. And today he really pissed me off so bad I wanted to stabb his eye with my gel pen

• Clown
    12 years ago

Physical violence may help you get over him alittle faster, but maybe you should wait it out, keep a journal on it and start practicing medatation, itl help with alot of stuff

• Rihanna
    12 years ago

First love never dies..I mean I still think about my first love, those silly hangouts, late calls, always texting..

Even thou were no longer together..I still think bout him...:(