Lost, Hurt, in Pain, Deppressed, Feeling betrayed.....

• BrokenSoul LostHeart
    12 years ago

I feel just like that everyday.....

• Rihanna
    12 years ago

Aww I'm sorry you feel like this everyday it's not a good feeling.

Maybe try talking to someone telling them how you feel, getting help or maybe seeing a docter(:

Awww I hope you feel better darl(: xx

• BrokenSoul LostHeart
    12 years ago

I've never been able to get help from anyone after my parents died it was just me and my twin brother so he and i are pretty much all we got...Thanks

• Rihanna
    12 years ago

Awww I'm sorry for your loss it must have been hard to go threw it.......

Well yeah your brother might be all you got left after your parents died. But if you feel so deppressed and feel hurt you need help or sum1 to talk to to get you through and help you with these problems.

I know how it feels to feel lost depressed in pain etc
    It's not a good feeling, talking to sum1 about these issues you face everyday will help darl

• BrokenSoul LostHeart
    12 years ago

I just have a hard time trusting ppl especailly men the only guy i seem to trust is my brother and thats because hes been with me all my life

• Rihanna
    12 years ago

Yeah I know were ur coming from darl..
    It's hard to trust ppl but sometimes you gotta let ppl in to help you.

Of course you trust your brother his family(:
    But letting strangers in is quite hard and talking bout it with guys is even harder but there are ppl out there that do care an will help and understand(:

• BrokenSoul LostHeart
    12 years ago

The thing is i was uhmmmm .....r....raped when i was little i was about 5 by my dad then he died 3 years later, then i was raped again when i was 15 by a friend of my brothers, so i dont trust men well

• Rihanna
    12 years ago

Ummm wow I don't kno wat to say sorry.

That must have been scarey and hard for you to cope with it and I kno this is something u can never get over and will always haunt you but you should seek help from counsellor to help u get threw this.

What your dad did is disgusting I'm sorry but it's true
    No one should ever go threw what you went through Hun

I'm always here if you ever wanna talk bout it!!

Xx

• BrokenSoul LostHeart
    12 years ago

Thanks

• Rihanna
    12 years ago

Your welcome(: