Advice time: Should I wait?

• HiddenScars
    11 years ago

So i really like my best friend. He doesn't know, nobody knows except for me. I want to tell him my feelings about him but i don't know if he sees me as just a friend. we have had amazing conversations and he is always there for me no matter what. my question is should i wait to tell him? summer break is coming in a couple weeks. i'm afraid if the tiny chance of him asking me out happens i won't be able to give him the best relationship because i am really busy over the summer. So should i wait until next school year?

• Britt
    11 years ago

If you're really that busy I wouldn't say anything. Plus him being your best friend could complicate things if he doesn't feel the same. I would take some time and really think about it.

• Blackstar
    11 years ago

I think that you should indeed think about it to tell him. I have seen many ppl telling their best friend that and mostly when they dont have the same feelings the friendship ends also.

And if he would really ask you out you could just tell him that you are really busy and I think he will understand so you dont have to worry about that so much.

Just think about it really good since it can cost you the friendship you have together if he doesnt feel the same.