Moving on

• Illusion
    11 years ago

How do you move on when someone you care so much about doesn't even care if you are dead or alive..

• believeinlove87
    11 years ago

Moving on from somebody that means the world is you, is truly one of the hardest things in the world. my ex, I thought I would never get over him because he meant everything to me. But i did eventually.

Do you have closure?? If you don't know why you broke up or don't understand you won't be able to.

The only way to truly start the moving on process is by letting them go. You can write them a letter expressing everything you feel and be 100% honest. But instead of sending them it, burn it and thats a release of your feelings. If you have pictures of you guys, have anything they wrote you, have anything they gave you or something of theirs. Burn it or throw it away.

Once i got rid of everything my ex got me, i was able to move on. You need to cut them out of your life. ( if they aren't talking to you, it helps). But if they try, you don't reply, you don't answer. don't see them in person. make them dead to you. i know it hurts but its what you have to do. you have to act happy, never let them see that you're hurting. your mind needs to be kept busy, and be around friends, and break down when your alone. if you hold it in you'll explode. I hate crying more than anything, but breaking down helped so much.

Everybody is different with the ways they move on from someone. maybe find someone and date them, either it will help or make things worse. but in order to start you need to let that person go, until you do that it will never happen.

just remember you deserve better than what you had. and remind yourself of what they did to hurt you when good memories pop up, and it will help.