Wedding gifts!!!

• DeathsRose
    11 years ago

I am getting married on Sat. to the love of my life. I have asked for all the usual things for wedding gifts (appliances, money, cookbooks, furniture etc.) I was wondering what the best (most special) or the craziest wedding gift you have ever received or seen someone receive.

• Britt
    11 years ago

Congrats! Take time for the two of you to sit back and watch for a minute, to really take it all in. The day goes by so fast! I usually remember things well and I'm already forgetting stuff that happened. Lol

My.favorite gift was a chip and dip set on a lazy Susan, hahaha. I love it, and its an awesome veggie tray.

We mostly got a lot of cash, which is nice. The most meaningful was my cousin allowing us to honeymoon in her vacation home in Hawaii. It was amazing.

• Liquid Grace
    11 years ago

Fake ball and chain ;)

• Britt
    11 years ago

Hahaha Amanda we did that for a friend!

• DeathsRose
    11 years ago

We'll we'll just have to see. So far I think the best thing I have gotten was my grandfather to let us stay at his house for free in Cali and him and my uncle are going to drive us around to do anything we want for 2 weeks.

• Britt
    11 years ago

Ooh that sounds like fun! Are you nervous/anxious/excited?!

• Liquid Grace
    11 years ago

Hahah yea Britt It was really cute and something I'll always remember :)

The best gift of all that we got wasn't in a card, or in a gift but it was honestly having all those we loved, share such a special day with us. It sounds cheesy but I truly mean it. That was the one thing I looked forward to besides marrying my wonderful husband, was every chapter of our individual and couple life were finally merging as one. It was one heck of a night and it was so heartwarming to see everyone come together like that to show their love in the way they did. <3

• average thoughts
    11 years ago

Wel,i m nt married so cant share my xperience,bt sumone gifted my cousin quota of rubber for 1 year..
    That ws crazy..stil we hv no idea who did dat..