Is it just me

• Rebirth
    11 years ago

Does anyone else ever feel so f**ked up, and you f**king caused it all, i just wanna cry me eyes out right now; cos i just want someone to care for real, to just be my friend, and not just the person that solved the pathetic mystery they all think i am.

Why dont anyone get the fact that the fact i smile alot, doesnt make me some kinda dummy, or a robot programed to do so, i actually do have feelings, and all that s**t does hurt

does anyone else ever find themselves in a crowd of people they know, and still do feel really alone.

Is anyone really as friendless as i appear to be, people who claims to be friends, that seem to always know when you really do need them, and see it as the best avenue to tell you to go f**k yourself.

Does anyother person feel happy one moment, and feel like crying the next for no concrete reason

• LostWords
    11 years ago

Yes, yes, yes, yes, and yes. I feel like that almost all the f*cking time. For example now, giving myself anxiety attacks over someone who is supposed to be there for me and all this bullish*t. I write about this stuff all the time. You should definitely check out my poem called, "F*ck You" speaks volumes. Maybe you will appreciate it like I did while writing it. But I feel you.

http://www.poems-and-quotes.com/explicit/poems.php?explicit=1&id=1206573

• Rebirth
    11 years ago

Thanks, but it sometimes is really frustrating, and sometimes they would wonder why someone is so cold, and emotionless, when whenever you allow yourself feel, its just hurt and pain that comes your way.

• SamJones
    11 years ago

Wow, i could have written this. I know how you feel.

• Blackstar
    11 years ago

I understand how you feel and your not the only one who feels that way, a lot of people do.

And ye its just hard to find/have any good friends at all who see who you really are.

Keep it up there,

• Rebirth
    11 years ago

I'm not a hater, or a jealous person, so why do i get madly depressed, when someone gets what i want?

• Blackstar
    11 years ago

Then your a bit jealous after all, everybody has that just not everyone is that sensitive for it.
    We cant always have what we want in life, we all try to work through live to get the life we want to have.. its just not always as simple.

• Rebirth
    11 years ago

So what if i say i never get what i want, and how would you feel if you want something so bad, and someone who doesnt even want it, or even know the value of it, gets it? Am actually happy for the person, just it makes me feel like such a looser

• Amreen
    11 years ago

I agree with you dear that you feel extremely bad when someone gets a thing you badly needed it and they dont value it... but remember, if any of your longed desires arent fulfilled, you get a better reward of it in hereafter... you could either write down your issues to tackle your frustatation or learn something new sweetheart becuz your heart and soul will then be engaged into it....:)
    I hope it works for you