What would you do???

• ladiiie
    11 years ago

So for about two months I been talking to a new guy. They are many things of him that I like and just one thing I don't and that's that he isn't tall we are the same height. We just been talking on the phone and text messaging a lot cause he live a hour away so it's hard to hang out.. But we hang out a couple of days ago and it was pretty nice at first it felt different cause it was our first official date and being alone without any of our friends felt awkward. We saw movie be hold my hand throughout the whole movie we went to see this really nice view of the whole city , we talked and then he kisses me. At first I felt awkward and weird and very uncomfterable ... So I try to change the subject of the kiss but he brought it up so he kiss me again and this time it felt nice.. And we kiss a whole lot more.. I realized he kinda wanted something more then just a kiss but I didn't so I said its better to leave so we did and next day I texted him good morning and he never wrote back so the day after that I texted him hello and he said he was busy that he will text me Tommorow I said "no it's okay, bye" meaning don't ever txt me again ... But I miss him and don't know what to do. So far he hasn't texted me all day and I doubt he will..

What would you do???

• Autuumnbree
    11 years ago

I probably would wait for him to text me back, and if he doesn't text me I would walk away from the situation because obviously he doesn't have good intentions toward you and a lack of respect. Just my opinion could be wrong...

• ladiiie
    11 years ago

He actually texted back but it took him 3 days to txt me back .. && before he woukd txt me all day now it's just a hi how are you text but I feel that spark is gone ... I no longer miss him.. And I doubt I would be ever going out on another date with him

• Aveena
    11 years ago

Wait, if you were uncomfortable about the kiss, and talking about it, why are you even bothering to pursue it?

not to be rude, but it doesn't look like he wants much either, and i'm pretty sure someone would pick their phone up in three days time and see the text to reply, even if they were busy.

• ladiiie
    11 years ago

Well for I didn't wanted to rush things ... I rushed things before and only get end up getting hurt... && I thought a kiss on our first kiss maybe give him the wrong idea of me that I am someone easy... And I'm not.. But we do text now since then but it's not the same like at the beginning I missed talking to someone late at night cause he would be the one who will call and now he doesn't but I am pretty over it now...