Nothing is ever good enough...

• Brii
    11 years ago

Idk what to do at this point... no matter what he does.. its just not good enough anymore. i guess im tired of always being the one who gives in &&' say sorry. Cause i always do... i mean its legit... im sure anybody would get sick of it... he doesnt try to really make me happy anymore.... we have kids &&' i always have to be the one to make the initiative to ask for a babysitter so me &&' him can go out. idk if im happy anymore... i cant have any guy friends... my life is consumed at the house with our 3 kids... i have one best friend... &&' i feel bad asking him to watch the kids so i can hang out with her. im not allowed to have an fb... its just chaotic.

• Autuumnbree
    11 years ago

Well my advice to you would be to tell your spouse how you feel about everything that is making you so unhappy, the fact is he may know but he may not know how much it is affecting you. I always tell people that are in love or believe that they are that with true love there are no rules meaning that no one in the relationship should want or try to control their mate. Control has nothing to do with love it shows that a person is either insecure or jealous and neither or these two qualities benefits a stable, happy relationship.