I just can't forget her...

• NobodyKnowsItButMe
    11 years ago

What to do u when u are so captivated by the thoughts of someone you really love?
    What to you do when that someone does not love u back?
    Do u feel like your very existence is unknown ro her/him?
    Have you ever loved someone even after knowing the fact that she/he will never love u back, not because she/he doesn't want to but because she/he just can't for there is someone else in her/his heart?
    What do you do when you want to forget someone you truly love?
    Please help me...cuz' i just cannot forget her.....!

• hehasmyheart
    11 years ago

Its hard to let go of someone that you truely love and its even rough when they dont love you back or betray you and cheat my ex fiance did that to me i had a feeling he was cheating when he didnt want me to drop him off infront of his work and was texting all the time hiding his phone it was always park on the side didnt give me a hug or kiss goodbye then he broke up w me but still did that i love you and will be back in one month thing then i confronted him after all the promises of marrying me and having kids and that he wud be back asked if i was pregnant i said no why he said cuz i wud stay it hurt so bad that right after we broke up he was telling another woman he loved her i cried for 2 months i had to find the strength to let him go as hard as it was i had to let it go it was never gonna be the same i wish there was a way to forget the one you love but the memories will always be there hopefully you will find the right one and when that day comes you will forget all about pain you went thru i truely did love my ex and know what you are going thru be strong and hang in there it will get better!!!

• NobodyKnowsItButMe
    11 years ago

@hehasmyheart
    Thanks for sharing about yours...
    I can fell the pains and hardships u went through. And, I'm happy for u that u were able to overcome all. Hope so that u won't be cheated or he won't fail u this time.
    Wish u the best...
    And, about me, m also trying to take the same road u've taken to face ur difficulties. Still its really hard for me to let go and start a new life with someone else...
    But m trying hard.....

• Ashdown
    11 years ago

Sometimes when you love someone, you have to let them go. (Cliche I know, but true.)

I was engaged last summer. The happiest few months of my life, until I found out that I had been cheated on. I was angry but tried to be understanding of the situation (they were lovers growing up) so I portrayed forgiveness, until it happened yet again with the same person. It was one of those "Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me." situations. I was stupid and in love and made a huge mistake giving a second chance. After things were over, I realized that I'm better off without that person in my life. It was really hard, but sometimes we become blinded by love and can't see that maybe that person isn't good for us.

If someone doesn't love you for who you are and respect you. They aren't worth your time and will cause a lot of pain. My advice to you would be to move on and find someone that will love you unconditionally as well as acknowledge your existence and desire to be with you.

You may never forget that person you love/loved but having them in your life at the time was what you needed, they helped you grow into who you are.

Idk if that helps, I tend to ramble. But I wish you the best :)