I know i'm huting myself

• Rebirth
    11 years ago

:)

• Ti5
    11 years ago

I understand that you are a girl, and if I am mistaken please! I do apologize for that. I can relate to you. And your pain. May I ask your age? I am going to be 49 this April and my name is 'Ti.' Long story... I do love your humour! You can laugh at yourself! Your words! That's because you have a sense of humour, a lot of people need to find it, and you already have it! Sweet! Now smile everyday and remember that life doesn't come with answer's only questions? to be asked. Why? Well! I can say this, and that is life changes sweetie, so very fast. And if you hang in there, you will see and feel your insides reaching for each other and you'll feel it then. The love that your heart and soul share as one. You are a person! And yes! You matter! I am always listening, if you'd like to talk! I'm here. Always Ti.xo Ps One thing, you're not pathetic, K. You're searching! Maybe feeling! You need to find yourself, and love you, for you. No exceptions! Life is a big puzzle at time's, patients and a good talk with someone who will listen, helps a lot! ;) Ti.

• Rebirth
    11 years ago

• Ti5
    11 years ago

Hi! Sweetie, Hope today was a great day for you. :) Well, you know something? I have a daughter and she's 18 this past Dec. and My son he just turned 20 last Christmas. And this has been the worst year with them. I love my children with all of my soul and they drive me nuts. But I listen to them, and I see myself 20 and 30 yrs ago, and I remember what it was like for me! I can only imagine now, for you all. All the young people. Time has changed, but love and feelings stay the same. And one thing I do know is love, and if you love that person or may think that you can, as you know one another. Then tell that person. Don't shy from love. But always be careful, look and really see! Listen and learn about one another. And time is always here. So take time to talk, and open up! All he can say is NO! or better yet Yes! Hahahahaha! But then you'll know! And stay friends and work things through. Or become a young happy couple. Either way dear, you're still you! And baby girl, be proud of who you are. It took me a long time to find my true love and now that I have it's wonderful. Just be patient sweetie, but never hold your feelings inside to deep. That way all you need to do is reach inside and there it is! Love is very tricky, and when your young, life seems like it just has no real meaning and love and feelings are just a pain in the behind... Trust me sweetie, it is all that. But there is a silver lining, just take one step at a time and trust in yourself. Hear yourself! I do... Smile there free!!!! ;) Always thinking Ti.xo talk soon I hope! I do tend to ramble on sometimes. I do apologize for that. Always Ti.xo

• Rebirth
    11 years ago

• Ti5
    11 years ago

You know that feelings are the most powerful and most annoying thing out there... And you still see humour in everything. I would just love to know more about who you are? Most people think that i'm weird and distanced, my own family doesn't understand me. But I see it as there hang ups not mine! And as for you dear, well life is cooky! And the road ahead is not seen yet! As you walk on and travel through many roads and paths, you will be amazed at what you discover. One thing is, being different and odd and weird are all the best qualities that I have! And I can finally say, I like me! No! I LOVE ME!!! And I think if you choose a path not taken yet! You'll find other's that are searching as you are. For the way you feel about yourself around your sis, that's not how other's see you! They see only what you allow them to see. So shine bright! And show them all! How beautiful and intelligent you are! You have a great sense of humour. And I find that you sell yourself short. I know a bit about how you feel. I've been there all of my life. And now turning 49 soon. I finally found myself, and I'm loving every day that I wake up and see that you have written me once more. I know I ramble on, don' I... Hahahahahaha! Smile Bb, its free. Always Thinking Ti.xo PS. Just to say that sometimes people try and steel your thunder, because deep down! It is them who suffer from rejection, not you! Some people see you as prettier or smarter, but sweetie, remember they won't tell you that. So they make you feel like wallpaper.... Keep your smiles on, and head high... If you'd like maybe we can share elsewhere... let me know... Ti.xo