Depression was my escape

• Daylight Lucidity
    11 years ago

It's... Hard... Letting go of the depression I've known and grown to adore for the past 5 years... It's been my only escape from life for a long time. I've turned to cutting in the past, each cut for a lover who's hurt me, for a betrayal of a friend, a memory that's haunted me... I don't know if I WANT to leave it behind me...

• xXx Eternal PainxXx
    11 years ago

Leave it trust me i know the pain and the hurt been there done that but i have put it BEHIND me and walked on i want to be better i WANT to live the life i choose and it DOESN'T have sadness in there the regret that i had i let it go babe and you should too!

• Daylight Lucidity
    11 years ago

I don't cut anymore, but I do still cling to the darkness.. I find serenity and sanctity in its embrace

• xXx Eternal PainxXx
    11 years ago

Good no more cutting BUT find another source i don't care stay in the middle trust me i was once darkness little princess and trust me it was not everything that i AM NOW lol

• Daylight Lucidity
    11 years ago

I can't say I would've stopped if I hadn't promised someone very close to me

• xXx Eternal PainxXx
    11 years ago

The same goes to me so don't worry i loved someone ENOUGH to stop... he was everything i dreamed of and more but alas the past is the past...

• Daylight Lucidity
    11 years ago

Best friend and woudve been lover... Very concerned for him too

• xXx Eternal PainxXx
    11 years ago

Well worry about him and bring him back from the darkness love it's not that hard...well that's a lie BUT you can do it if i could

• Daylight Lucidity
    11 years ago

He doesn't want to be saved, he said he would stop only if he could find happiness again... And he told me a way to do that... Um, its not in my best interest

• xXx Eternal PainxXx
    11 years ago

Cutting, pot, s**, or all three at the same time?

• Daylight Lucidity
    11 years ago

He wants me with him

• xXx Eternal PainxXx
    11 years ago

As in dead? hmmmm what is the answer that POPS into my wee little head.....hmmm NO!!!

• Daylight Lucidity
    11 years ago

No as in WITH him, as in gf

• xXx Eternal PainxXx
    11 years ago

Hmmmmmmmm now here's a touch question is that what YOU want? i'm asking truthfully sweetie!

• Daylight Lucidity
    11 years ago

Why would I? I'm perfectly happy now. The happiest I've been in months.

• xXx Eternal PainxXx
    11 years ago

Do you mean that? illusions makes us blind to everything else i should know i lived in one for YEARS

• Daylight Lucidity
    11 years ago

I do mean it, i did something today that i wouldn't have been able to if it weren't for you

• xXx Eternal PainxXx
    11 years ago

Awh what did you do babe? was it fun? was it telling ummm what's a name i can use in the mainboards? lol eh who cares what did you do babe?

• Daylight Lucidity
    11 years ago

Hug and laugh with whatserface

• xXx Eternal PainxXx
    11 years ago

HUG??? you mean kingkong with implants? hmmm well i would've done the opposite and pushed her by her hair to her man and told her that's your place love!

• Daylight Lucidity
    11 years ago

I still want to be her friend, love, I can just see past what she's done

• xXx Eternal PainxXx
    11 years ago

Lol okay babe look past her wrongdoings BUT remember i'm the gf and i would LOVE to rub it in in her face that's if she could get it through her brain i'm better in poetry and i could give her my talent and a little of my heart!!!

• Daylight Lucidity
    11 years ago

Lol should I tell her something for you? You really DO have a bigger heart than she does, which is yet another reason I'm happy being with you

• xXx Eternal PainxXx
    11 years ago

Awh*blushes* lol that's sweet!!!! :) and hmmmm what can i say hmmmm oh i know NO HUGGING that beach hugs you on PURPOSE >.<

• Daylight Lucidity
    11 years ago

How so? And I hugged HER

• xXx Eternal PainxXx
    11 years ago

This is the main board i can't say what's in my mind and trust me the imagination works WONDERS lol but oh well just hug her it probably took her by surprize i know i would be if i wanted a girl but couldn't have since she didnn't want me then she hugs me! i'd be like what?????? lol but i guess it's cause of me lol XP

• Daylight Lucidity
    11 years ago

You have a valid point though lol

• xXx Eternal PainxXx
    11 years ago

I've had those thoughts too babe but i've had exs lol :) lol and be happy for me?

• Daylight Lucidity
    11 years ago

Of course :)

• xXx Eternal PainxXx
    11 years ago

Then it's okay now! :)