I need ideas!

• Sakura chan
    11 years ago

Hey guys i just need some ideas to write my new poem, "Faded Smiles". I think you get it what it kind of means from the title. Well i need help with the sentences (ideas as i told you before). It would be great if someone posts an idea here! O///O

• ddavidd
    11 years ago

Your request indicate that the whole way of your writing is wrong ((according to me))
    First do not push yourself to write. If something is there it would come by itself. Pushing is just useful when you are practicing but real poetry is different: it chooses you instead. However when it does, you must be ready, and then all those pushing and practices would come handy.
    If you start a poem and the title already has come to you but you can not finish, it means your poem is communicating with you. It is telling you you are out of ammunition. You can not get or borrow ammunition from others. You have to go like the honey bees to the field and gather the momentum you need for your poetry.
    The filed is the experience, time and studding and reading poetry. you have to become the garden in order to reflect it on your wings.

• Sakura chan
    10 years ago

Okay! thank you W(__)W