This feeling....

• Maydee
    11 years ago

Hi, my name is Maydee and I have been dealing with depression for almost three years now. I don't know what to do anymore to make things better. I have suffered from cutting, anger, depresion, and anxiety. It just feels like no one cares anymore and that if I disappeared that no one would notice. If you have any advice of some ways that can help me get through this they would be very appreciated. :(

• Daylight Lucidity
    11 years ago

I know EXACTLY what you're feeling, it's very saddening I know. The best advice I could give is to just keep moving forward, don't ever let yourself think you're worth nothing. You ARE worth something and people DO care. People may seem like they don't care or wouldn't notice if you disappeared, but they would! Keep going strong and I wish you the best of luck!

• Maydee
    11 years ago

Thanks for the advice. I'll try to keep moving forward I just hope that eventually things will get easier. I hope that everything is ok with you and that you keep moving forward too.

• Daylight Lucidity
    11 years ago

Thank you, I'm doing my best.

• Maydee
    11 years ago

That's very good. If you ever need advice or someone to talk to I'll be here.

• Daylight Lucidity
    11 years ago

Thank you, same to you.