... attraction

• Sakura chan
    10 years ago

Hey guys how can i attract people? like i get very VERY few feedback i wonder why.... i would appreciate if you tell me how to attract people! :)

• ddavidd
    10 years ago

This is the nature of human being:: if you ask for something they hesitate if you beg, they turn their back and deny. People are very much attracted to maturity and independence.
    Saying that does not mean the things that attract people is always right. If you are clever and a politician, if you say to people what they want to hear, you would score lots of points. But doing that would shrink your soul, your heart and your guts.
    If you are talking about your poetry here, improving your work is the only right way to go. But remember it takes a while before people to notice you, to give you feedback.
    Involving yourself with activities is always good for this purpose.
    Good things always come to those who are patient

• Lemon
    10 years ago

Join a club if you're not already in one, and the club members may give you feedback. Comment on others' poetry (I often try to return the favour if someone takes the time to comment on one of my poems). I'll try to give you some when I find the time! (I'm about to head to bed lol)

• Sakura chan
    10 years ago

Oh thanks and sorry for the late reply! ^^'