Favorite music!

• Redangelwings
    10 years ago

I love music so I wanted to make a new thread for it. What is everyones favourite type? Favorite song and Favorite band? I love post hardcore. My favorite song is spooks by Dance gavin Dance. My favorite band is also Dance Gavin Dance

• Britt
    10 years ago

I've never heard of Dance Gavin Dance.. what kind of music is it?

I listen to mostly Christian music unless I am working out, then it's a top 40 type thing just because of the beats. I absolutely despise anything Kesha, so thats blocked from Pandora, haha.

If its not Christian music like Sidewalk Prophets, Chris Tomlin, Tenth Avenue North, Building 429... that list goes on and on, lol, I listen to country. Favorites include Blake Shelton, Miranda Lambert.

My absolute all-time favorite(s) are Chris Tomlin's version of Amazing Grace... or Lynyrd Skynyrd Simple Man.

• Redangelwings
    10 years ago

Dance gavin dance is a post hardcore band. I LOVE tenth avenue north. I actually got into them when my friend invited me to see them live so yeah I saw them live ;) they were great. I became a Christian like two months ago. My favorite tenth avenue north song is the struggle and worn!!

• Britt
    10 years ago

Ooohhh LUCKY. I want to see them live so bad! There are always amazing concerts in a city near me, but I can never seem to make it to them. Dang it!

Music is definitely something that is used to keep me connected to God. The right song always comes on at just the right time, and its so amazing! :)

I never know to say.. congrats? Lol! You're about to go on a wild, crazy and intense journey, and its worth every second of it! :)

• Redangelwings
    10 years ago

I think its worth it too. I have already made some amazing friends that have changed my life!!. But I am very blessed to be able to see tenth avenue north live. :). I do like a variety of music though. Like different types of rock and piano music and on and on haha. Music is a life savior imdeed

• ArtistrySoul
    10 years ago

Everyone has there own tastes on music, if you like it then enjoy it why? should anyone say that the music one listens to isn't worth listening too

I listen to a variety of songs and genres, what sounds good is enjoyment to the ears. Mostly I like RnB, soul and MoTown music and it has to be old school =]

• Redangelwings
    10 years ago

Old school is sometimes very good indeed. I like sone older music. But you are right it shouldn't matter!

• Angel
    10 years ago

Right now i cant stop listening to sad depressing songs

• Redangelwings
    10 years ago

Sometimes that is all we need though. I understand that feeling totally. I loveeee brand new when I am sad

• Rebirth
    10 years ago

All time favorite, eminem - beautiful and loose yourself. but i love guilty conscience, 97 bonnie and clyde and stan ( i love eminem, just stating the obvious though)

• H. Elizabeth
    10 years ago

Of Mice & Men !!!

• Redangelwings
    10 years ago

Austin is a good singer but too bad he got kicked out of Attack Attack.