Movie quotes

• Redangelwings
    10 years ago

A wilderness explorer is a friend to all, be a plant or fish or tiny mole!- From the movie UP.

I'm in the mood for movie quotes post your favourite or favourites and what movie :)

• Angel
    10 years ago

"It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to."
    from lord of the rings i am absolutely obsessed with those movies

• Redangelwings
    10 years ago

Thats a good one. :).

• Redangelwings
    10 years ago

Liar! Liar, Liar, Liar! You've all got your heads up your assholes because love is. It just is and nothing you can say can make it go away because it is the point of why we are here, it is the highest point and once you are up there, looking down on everyone else, you're there forever. Because if you move, right, you fall. You fall.

From the movie lost and delirious. My favorite quote I have ever heard.

• dindee
    10 years ago

"aim small,,,missed small"

hehe...ilove that line..when shooting someone.. Patriot..

• Exostosis
    10 years ago

Rorschach's Journal. October 12th, 1985: Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists, and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll look down and whisper "no."

• Angel
    10 years ago

Danielle: A bird may love a fish, Signore, but where would they live?

Leonardo da Vinci: Then I shall just have to build you wings!

Ever after my all time favorite movie