Scars explanation ..

• Miss Lonely Teacher
    10 years ago

I guess this would be easiest answered by someone with kids maybe. It was a random thought i had when thinking about my future.

I have many scars on my body, some of which can not be hidden forever. And i know that if I am able to have children they'll have questions, so i wonder:

How do you explain to your children where all your self-inflicted scars came from?

• Dark Secrets
    10 years ago

I think the truth is the best answer. To tell your kids that life isn't always easy, that you regret what you did, and that it didn't solve anything... as simple as that. It's a lesson to be learned from.

• Redangelwings
    10 years ago

I totally agree. Honesty is the best policy. That way you can teach your kids to be honest no matter how difficult it is. You can overcome anything too.

• Angel
    10 years ago

Be honest to the m about it when you think theyre old enough and ready to hear it beacause too early might leasd them to do it

• butterflyqueen
    10 years ago

A little kid ran up to me a few weeks ago while i was at the park with children i was babysitting. They asked where my scars came from and by telling them that I hurt myself out of sadness they got it. They all hugged me and said things will get better. The truth is the only way to go in this case.

• Miss Lonely Teacher
    10 years ago

Hm, thanks guys. some points i didn't think about, thanks for the responses