:'(

• ibelievedhim
    10 years ago

What do you do when you need someone to make it through the day? That person is hurting you so badly, but you still need them. You try to leave, but you can't because you won't ever heal. Either way it hurts.

• ECILA ice
    10 years ago

I feel the same way, I simply spend my time working the whole day until I feel tired.

• ibelievedhim
    10 years ago

But how can we be happy if we do that?

• Beautiful Soul
    10 years ago

I think you have to find your happiness inside yourself first. You have to ask yourself do other people really make you happy?

• ECILA ice
    10 years ago

Exhausting myself doesn't make me feel happy but at least there is something that occupies my mind upon thinking pessimistically and worrying things too much.. In other word
    diversdiversion ^_^

• LittleMsPink
    10 years ago

I move my attention to something that entertains me so i can keep my mind occupied...

• LoneWolf
    10 years ago

I'm one to cut myself off from such emotions through relaxation and meditation. If you look at my page I wrote of "snipping and severing" in a poem literally titled "snip and sever". I find that whenever I vision and take control of my heart, I can easily shave away sadness and despair. I did so after being rejected once. It leaves a slight feeling of guilt afterwards but after putting your mind to other things for a few minutes, you find you'll be glad that you did something, as it may or may not have been for the best.