Wanting Something I Can't Have

• shadow
    10 years ago

I've been alone for a very long time. The last time I had a boyfriend was over 10 years ago and it didn't last more than a month. There were periods where I wasn't looking anymore and periods where I was, but no matter what I did or didn't do, I always ended up alone and frustrated. I feel pathetic, ugly, angry and hopeless. What about me is so awful? Am I doomed to be alone for the rest of my life? That thought alone makes me cry for days and want to hide away forever. I feel like I have so much love to give, but nobody wants it. I met guys that I felt I could start something with, but that feeling is never mutual for them. I just want someone to hold me, to kiss me, to feel the same about me as I do about them. So why can't I seem to find that? Currently, there is someone I really like. We have been good friends for a while now and I felt a strong connection to him unlike anyone else before. We talk almost everyday, we hang out all the time, going to movies, grabbing dinners, playing video games. Things have been going so well that I thought it would be a good time to tell him how I felt about him. Unfortunately, like always, his feelings for me were not the same. That hurt - a lot. I should be used to it by now, but this time felt so different. How do I move on? I wish I could fade into the floor and just disappear.

• Misundertood
    10 years ago

Well there i know how you feel that has happend to me a few time but it's okay to be upset and just wonder why. trust me though there is someone out there for everyone but if you need someone to talk to i'm here i'm a good listen and i hve good insight for my age

• LoneWolf
    10 years ago

I've known this feeling, it's the main composure of my love life. Women have pretty much almost always ignored me and avoided me. I've never dated nor even been close to anyone female except for one person, she died. Although she was my cat it still hurt pretty bad