Hello Everyone

• Theresa Ford
    10 years ago

My name is Theresa, every since I was a child I have written down my thoughts. However, it was not until I lost my son that writing became really important to me. Now I have just lost my husband and another son.

I now write in the hopes that my thoughts and emotion show through where they may help someone else. I attempt to try and show the upside to dark issues that we all at one time or another have had and normally just hide them inside. As my husband use to say there is a method to my maddness LOL. I look forward to your comments.

• silvershoes
    9 years ago

Theresa, I'm terribly sorry to hear about your husband and your kids. I can't imagine. Turning to poetry as a constructive outlet is a wonderful idea. I'm excited to read your work.

I'm Jane. I've been around this site for almost 10 years I think. We're not as active as we used to be, but if you stick around, I guarantee that you'll make irreplaceable friendships and maybe learn a thing or two about poetry. A good way to gain attention is exploring other authors' work and leaving helpful comments. Make sure the authors are active :) You can check out most recent log ins on member profiles.