Looking for friends

• ryan woollard
    9 years ago

I am looking for some friends to talk to about poems life and anything else that you would like to talk to anyway if you do I would very much appreciate it thanks in advance if you do want to :)

• Dragon Boy
    9 years ago

Hello

• -Choke-On-MY-Halo-
    9 years ago

Hiya :)

• Beautiful Soul
    9 years ago

Hi. There are a lot of great people here.

• Natasha
    9 years ago

Sure.. That's why the forum's here =)) so, hi

• adriaan
    9 years ago

Friend meeeee :)

• John Doe
    9 years ago

Hey there

• Ziad Assaad
    9 years ago

So in Europe they call cigarettes Fags. The actual definition of the word Faggot refers to "a bundle of sticks."

So I noticed this british actor, with 20 smokes in his mouth, and beneath him reads, Its a metaphor.

Sad how a word can be stigmatized, and essentially fall out of use for fear of not being politically correct.

Perhaps it is politically correct to educate your brain as to better understand the language one uses. So as to not limit the pool of words available.

It is Politically incorrect to be ignorant and oppose education.

• John Doe
    9 years ago

It's not about being politically incorrect or correct see I represent the cigarette here as a death threat which the guy holds in mouth but never gives enough power to kill him,now a normal person may have one but this is Ben Cumberbatch playing "Sherlock" so he has a million threats!! The metaphor idea was taken from "The Fault In Our Stars" by John Green.