I am an incredibly jealous person

• Skyler
    9 years ago

Jealousy is poison to any healthy relationship. I understand this. I'm trying to rationalize it, to keep myself from feeling the way I feel and ruining the most lovely relationship I've yet had. She's done nothing to merit me being jealous and paranoid. I'm able to step outside of myself and realize this. I still feel the monster clawing its way out of that area just below my chest, that sinking void of a feeling. How do you deal with jealousy?

• -Choke-On-MY-Halo-
    9 years ago

Well since I hardly feel jealousy I deal with mine through poetry or venting it out by screaming every foul word where no one can hear me or just ignore it if I know they (in your case) loves me but since I have a jaded point of view my advice is a tad twisted and I apologize

• Beautiful Soul
    9 years ago

Calmly, I rarely get jealous at all but I would be calm and honest and up front with the person.

• -Choke-On-MY-Halo-
    9 years ago

James you are right screaming "you're cheating on me aren't you!" To the person you're with won't help. Apologizing for your faults in a calm way will good luck Skyler may fate guide you