Extreme levels

• Brookie
    9 years ago

Sigh
    Past 2 days my depression has kicked back in fully... between being homeless and feeling like I'll NEVER get back into school.. I'll just be that homeless person everyone hates...begging for money... I'm so worthless I just don't want to exist anymore... I hate struggling like this and I have no one to ever hold me or tell me it will be alright around me... one day it's all going to be to much sigh...

• gumshuda
    9 years ago, updated 5 years ago

I thought you were doing well....because the other day you told nd you were so happy....

Oh willow, people don't hateyou...no no...and you are not worthless..nobody is worthless in this world...everyone us born for a reason...for doing something...even your are born for a reason and you'll see it soon....and remember don't ever feel alone..many people like you would love to meet you be with you....

And do not hate the struggling..i understand its hard but the struggles make you stronger, a fighter...they make you a better person...and don't regret feeling alone for the moment...and presently you have all of on pnq....but even then don't feel disappointed.....look at it this way...
    Being alone is a privilege you are getting in this over populated world...you are lucky that you do not have to get in to the drama of other peoples lives....and when there is no one around you...you have yourself to be with you...who can be a Better friend to you than you yourself....

So never feel that...say that either....okay....
    and please stop saying that it is going to be too much and you don't want to exist....what about the people who love you care for you...what would we go through if you were not there...
    Personally I would go thoughhell....you have taught me so much willow....
    You taught me to never give up...no matter what you dream...it might take time but you'll achieve it at the end...and you have taught me to face hardships...abs not run away from them....you have taught me so much....so you are a teacher to me too....
    Willow never feel low about yourself....you do not know it but there are people who look up to you...wanna be as brave as you...at least I do :)

• gumshuda
    9 years ago, updated 5 years ago

And you are strong...extremely....to have so many burdens and still live through it...emerging even stronger...
    And you are living this life because god knows that only you...only and only you are that strong to live this life and go through it....only you have the strength....
    And sometimes being strong is the only option left willow...

And remember after a night comes the day...your problems will soon end..nothing lasts for ever...and soon you will look back at this time with a smile and say you lived through it and emerged as a more experienced person...after a hurricane comes a rainbow....and one day everyone who didn't know you will look up to you...look at you and you will leave them awestruck.....
    You know...if there are people who make you feel low don't get disappointed and feel and feel worthless.....make an aim...a goal....a goal that one day those very people will come seeking you and praising you and come after you....one day you will be the one living i'm a big city..and ask they will ever be is mean and stupid and nowhere...let that be your driving force to rise above such purple...show them that you are way way better than them...make the world see you....
    And u know you are capable if it...i know you are ...toy can do it...you are one of the strongest bravest person I know...yes you willowe...i'm taking about you girl.... So done feel sad...there are people for you...and those who are not there...be come such a person that they will regret not being with you and standing by you....:)

• Brookie
    9 years ago

It's been the past couple of days but that's what always gets me... Heh... Thank you fur that heh
    I've been experiencing really bad levels of dysphoria

http://kumihoblog.tumblr.com/post/110122700869/what-does-dysphoria-feel-like

That's what dysphoria kinda feels like