low ratings

• Jen
    20 years ago

Hey, I'm just feelin a bit down bout my poetry just now. It's not so much the fact that I'm getting lower ratings than I had been it's the fact that people aren't telling me why that is. Please please please if you rate my poem can you leave a short comment to say what you do or don't like about it. Thanks Jen x

• Lisa Reed
    20 years ago

Jen dont worry about it sweetie.....i mean my poems are'nt exactly rolling in the votes either lol......and i do get down sometimes to but i pick myself right back up again........the reason i write is for my own satisfaction and it helps me deal with things so i dont care about my votes or my comments ...if i get them i get them but if i dont ....well i'll feel shitty about it. Trust me your not on your on as far as voting and stuff is concerned. take care.

• Lisa Reed
    20 years ago

Jen from i left that last post above i have been reading all your poems....yep everyone of them.....and you know what i think.......i think your a very unique poet and your talent is totally amazing. Go and read this girls poems they are really something im telling you.