Photo issues

• Michael
    6 years ago

His all

Can anyone help with uploading new photo. I have tried a dozen times, cleared cookies, etc. Now driving me mad :)

Thanks
    Confused Michael x

• Britt replied to Michael
    6 years ago, updated 6 years ago

I know this sounds silly, but once you upload and go back to your profile, you have to refresh the page.

WELL that's stupid - I updated mine yesterday and on my phone it shows the new picture, but on my laptop it shows my old one.. lol.

Edit again - I hit CTRL while hitting the refresh button on the browser and now my picture shows up as I intended it, lol. Good gravy.

• Michael replied to Britt
    6 years ago

Thank you Britt,

I get to a point where.. Why doesn't it work :)

I now have an image, not the intentional one, so I will try your well mastered theory and give it another shot (excuse the pun)

So here's hoping

yours thankfully and lovingly

Michael :)

• Britt replied to Michael
    6 years ago

I see a man (you?) in a brown shirt with a blonde woman on the left. Is that the pic you meant for?

• Michael replied to Britt
    6 years ago

Ah yes wonderful my lovely beautiful daughter and him (me that man)
    :)xx

• silvershoes
    6 years ago

Britt, you're a genius. I didn't realize I was seeing everyone's previous pictures until I held CTRL + refresh. Much better.

• Britt replied to silvershoes
    6 years ago

Ummm, you can thank google. ;) hahaha

• silvershoes
    6 years ago

NO YOURE A GENIUS

• Britt replied to silvershoes
    6 years ago

OKAY I'M A GENIUS.

• Em
    6 years ago

Britt - how would I do this on my phone? Or can't I?

Michael on my phone I still see your old photo with the black rain coat on and a big smile :)

• hiraeth replied to Em
    6 years ago

You would have to clear the cookies & cache on your phone. You need to go settings -> privacy and it should come up there for most browsers there.

• Larry Chamberlin
    6 years ago

If you have an iPhone try just hitting refresh on the page first.

• Britt
    6 years ago

I just hit refresh on the webpage - I have an android (samsung galaxy...whatever number. Idk lol)