Two Months Fly By!

• Larry Chamberlin
    5 years ago

Time for new judges!

This is the last weekend for the current term. We need five judges to serve for September and October.

As always, contact the mod or any mod to let us know if you wish to put your name in the ring. We will let the chosen ones know.

• Larry Chamberlin
    5 years ago

One member has stepped forward.
    Who's next?

• Larry Chamberlin
    5 years ago

Looking for four judges. Who's up for it?

• silvershoes
    5 years ago

Pleeeeeaaaaaassssseeeeeee :,(

• gumshuda
    5 years ago

it's really sad that there's only one member who has stepped forward. :(

• Mr. Darcy
    5 years ago, updated 5 years ago

I've been a judge in the past. I used to think that a long drawn out comment was needed. All this did was to put pressure on myself. Once I realised being a judge is choosing 3 poems that you like from the nominated list, writing a few lines for each saying why, it felt much easier. It is easy and I like being a useful part of this community. Go on, you know you wanna. . .

• Em (marmite)
    5 years ago

I also have been a judge in the past and as difficult as it seems it's not... Well I guess the most difficult part is the choosing of only 3 pieces then choosing which is your most favourite then least favourite. You only need a one line comment too not a long winded one.... Come on guys and gals it's only 2 months.....

• silvershoes
    5 years ago

Thanks for your posts, guys. We have a few more volunteers, including those who have already dedicated much of their time as judges previously. It would be wonderful if new members would step forward and volunteer, but we sincerely appreciate those who volunteer time and time again. You're the real rock stars of PnQ.

One more judge needed.