READ THESE POEMS THEY ARE REALLY BREATH TAKING....

• Lisa Reed
    20 years ago

Read great poems....they are posted under Jen and if you want the link just click on the name that posted the low ratings post in here.....this girl has a talent all of her own and i think she deserves a bit of promoting.

• Lisa Reed
    20 years ago

oooops Josh im really sorry mate ...i honeslty did'nt mean to trodd on your toes hehe.

Will ya forgive me?

• Jen
    20 years ago

lisa: thank you so much for all your beautiful comments, I'm so touched. to answer your questions, yes every word is dran from personal experiance I guess thats why i find it easy to right cause it just flows out of me like tears. Also I've not been writing that long just about a year or so. Thanks again and I will be reading your stuff from now on xx

• Jen
    20 years ago

Oh my goodness I just read that back and realised I made ALOT of mistakes, here it is in proper English (I think!):
    Lisa: Thank you so much for all your beautiful comments, I'm so touched. to answer your questions, yes every word is drawn from personal experience I guess that's Ifind it easy to write because it just flows out of me like tears. Also I've not been writing that long just about a year or so. Thanks again and I will be reading your stuff from now on xx

• Lisa Reed
    20 years ago

Thanks so much Jen i hope you like some of my poems some are fictional and some are personal experience hehe but i love them all. And it was my pleasure to comment on such beautiful poems that you had wrote..........honeslty they were amazing....you keep writing whats in your heart. take care. Oh and i forgot to mention wow only a year thats amazing you write like a profesional ..........take care.

• Lisa Reed
    20 years ago

Awwww Josh thank you so much for forgiving me hehe.....even if i dont deserve it lol.......you take care buddy.